Microsoft Releases Patch Tuesday March 2021 For Windows 10 Users – According to the usual schedule, every Tuesday the second week Microsoft always release cumulative updates called patch tuesday, although indeed in Indonesia this update will be present on Wednesday.
Coming with update KB5000802, this update will bring the OS build to 19041.867 (Windows 10 2004), and 19042.867 (Windows 10 20H2), and certainly as usual, in this update there are a number of things that Microsoft has improved, and here is the changelog of this KB5000802 update.
The one in the highlights
- Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
- Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
- Updates security for the Windows user interface.
- Addresses an elevation of privileged security vulnerability documented in CVE-2021-1640 related to print jobs submitted to “FILE:” ports. After installing Windows updates from March 9, 2021 and later, print jobs that are in a pending state before restarting the print spooler service or restarting the OS will remain in an error state. Manually delete the affected print jobs and resubmit them to the print queue when the print spooler service is online.
- Security updates to the Windows Shell, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Management, Windows Apps, Windows User Account Control (UAC), Windows Virtualization, the Windows Kernel, the Microsoft Graphics Component, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge Legacy, and Windows Media.
Well as usual, you can get this update through the Settings page > Update & Security > Windows Update, then please click on the download button available there.